Digital Sensation Co., Ltd.
As a venture company derived from Shizuoka University, Digital Sensation has been aiming at a new value creation business that “enriches human society with full information technology” under our ideal of “fusion of information technology and human sensation”.
Vision and Growth Strategy
Keeping the idea of “value creation by integrating information systems and services”, Digital Sensation aims at much further progress.
Based in Hamamatsu area, we keep an eye on serving human society and pursue full-scale business in the growing fields with a global view. Our major enterprises are as follows:
- Internet education support system
- Medicine and welfare system design
- Interactive Internet video contents
In particular, we will push forward with our researches on Web-sensing technology and the cooperation with other companies in Japan and abroad so that we can develop new markets in the related fields to the next-generation education and study support services and the medicine and care systems.
|Company Name||Digital Sensation Co., Ltd.|
|Capital Stock||25 million yen|
and so on
- Oct. 2004
- Establishment of Digital Sensation Co., Ltd., as university-launched venture with start-up capital of 5 million yen.
- Dec. 2004
- “Preliminary study for R&D of Knowledge Video Contents production”, adopted as the 2nd “Subsidized R&D project for the practical realization of university-launched venture business” by NEDO’s preliminary study open sponsorship 2004[New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)]
- Dec. 2005
- Capital increase to 9.5 million yen
- Dec. 2005
- “Preliminary study for development of knowledge video content editing and streaming technologies”, adopted as preparatory researcher by NEDO’s proposal-based open sponsorship 2005[New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)]
- Mar. 2006
- The 11th Hamamatsu International Piano Academy; Video Streaming recorded total of 10 thousand accesses.
- Sep. 2006
- Hamamatsu office opened in the Hamamatsu Innovation Cube (HI-Cube).
- Nov. 2006
- The 6th Hamamatsu International Piano Competition; The video streaming recorded total accesses of over 800 thousand times and from about 60 countries and regions in the world.
- Dec. 2006
- Release of the DVD Collection of Japanese Melodies: Yanotayu TAKEMOTO Gidayu-bushi.
- Mar. 2007
- “Development of Bridge Operation Support System using Multimodal Sensing”2007 Ocean Policy Research Foundation Grant by technology development fund
- Oct. 2007
- Capital increase to 17.5 million yen
- Nov. 2007
- “Development of viewer control technology to achieve robust services on video distribution on the Internet”Hamamatsu Optronics Cluster Grant by initiatory research and development
- May 2008
- “Development of original navigator technique to take care of the viewers on the website” Hamamatsu Optronics Cluster Grant by initiatory research and development
- Jun. 2008
- “Building growing contents for supporting child care and human networks based on multimodal infant class”By Strategic Information and Communications R&D Promotion Programme (SCOPE), Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (Jun. 2008 – Mar. 2010)
- Jul. 2008
- Capital increase to 25 million yen
- Aug. 2009
- Release of the World of Musical Instruments COLLECTION, series of DVDs, “vol1. Blanchet Harpsichord”
- Nov. 2009
- Tokyo contact number started.
- Nov. 2009
- The 7th Hamamatsu International Piano Competition; Video Streaming in live and VOD with 8 languages.
- Jan. 2010
- Release of the World of Musical Instruments COLLECTION, series of DVDs “vol2. Pleyel Piono”
- Aug. 2010
- “Development of a flexible tool to exchange messages between heterogeneous medical equipments for supporting community medicine”by Strategic Information and Communications R&D Promotion Programme (SCOPE), Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (Aug. 2010 – Mar. 2012)
- Jan. 2011
- Release of the World of Musical Instruments COLLECTION, series of DVDs “vol3. Tsugaru-Jamisen”
- Apr. 2011
- “The World of Musical Instruments COLLECTION” DVDs were adopted as the official DVDs of Hamamatsu Museum of Musical Instruments.
- May 2011
- Hamamatsu office relocated to the Hamamatsu Act Tower.
- Dec. 2012
- Release of the World of Musical Instruments COLLECTION, series of DVDs “vol4. Nagauta Shamisen”
- Nov. 2014
- Creation of HUMANITUDE section
- Digital Sensation Co., Ltd.
- Hamamatsu Act Tower 12F
111-2, Itayamachi, Nakaku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, 430-7712, JAPAN